Sunday, June 5, 2011

What I Got In The Mail

I have recently made friends with a lovely girl named Donna from the U.K. through YouTube. I left a comment on a video of hers asking if she knew if they sold a bronzer she showed in her video in the U.S. They don’t, but Donna had suggested doing a swap of products that we wanted to try but could not get in our country. We both agreed and have been corresponding back and forth for the past month setting the details and finding out what the other person was interested in trying, and their likes and dislikes. It’s like pen pals for the 21st century. The whole proses has been a blast, from shopping to the best part making a new friend. I hope that we’ll be able to keep in touch and become better friends.






My package




unwrapped, and my cat was supper interested in it.