Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fresh Golden Summer (Tutorial)

Since it is the first day of summer I wanted to share a light, fresh and quick look for summer with you. This is a great look for summer all the makeup is light. I mix a facial moisturizer with SPF and my favorite foundation for light coverage and sun protection. This saves from spending money on a separate tinted moisturizer with SPF. I tight line the eyeliner to keep it light from melting or smudging in the heat and sweating.



Products used
Eyes
-Urban Decay Primer Potion in Greed
-Urban Decay Naked Pallet, Buck, Naked & Virgin
-Revlon black eyeliner
-Maybelline Falsies Mascara  
-Wet & Wild Cream Eyeshadow pencil
Face
-Cover Girl Naturelux foundation, mixed with SPF facial moisturizer
-Maybelline mineralized finishing veil, translucent
-Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in tipsy
-Benefit 10 Box, Highlighter
-Bourjois Bronzing Powder
Lips
-I Love… Strawberry Milkshake Lip gloss.