Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Almost lost my pants! (get fit week 6)

So it's been A good week in healthy land. I have been eating healthy at lunch at work with fruit and veggies, and eating sensible dinners. Go portion control! I found out 2 days ago that squats are my enemy. I am still paying for them, well being way out of shape is more like it. I feel the burn, and the feeling I might not get back up after crouching down. never the less I'm going to stick to it. Strength training is making a comeback. My right arm is so week after this winters fall and messing up the tendons. I had been too afraid to over work it so when I started using the 5lb weights again it was killer. I think I'm going to start going to the gym with a friend. When there is someone to work out with it's always more motivating.

It all seems to be paying off. Weighed myself this morning and I'm down 3lbs. And to top it all of I come home and put shorts on that I bought two months back and they are falling off of me. This is good that I'm shrinking but bad that i just bought all new summer cloths 2 weeks ago that might not fit by the end of the summer. The price you pay to be healthy.