Before the Royal wedding I didn't get what all the fuss was about, But that morning I watched the wedding while getting ready for work anyway. I thought Kate's Dress was beautiful and was very impressed that even though she was going to be royalty she still did her own makeup. I really like her makeup it was soft and natural.
This is my take and recreation at Kate Middleton's Royal Wedding makeup.
-CoverGirl Naturelux Foundation #310
- Maybelline Mineral Powder Finishing Veil, Translucent
- e.l.f. Cool Bronzer
- e.l.f. Mineral Blush , Joy
-Avon white Eyeshadow, #E01 white pearl
- Estee Lauder Double wear stay in place cream shadow, # 06 Ivory lace
- Sedona Lace 168 pallet, Light grey & light purple mixed
- Black eye liner pencil
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara
-Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick #117 Rose Tea