Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hi My Name Is Nikki And I'm A Sugar Addict (Get Fit Weeks 3 - 5)

    I have been really slacking on my healthy plan for the past month, but in the past week I have been getting back on track. I have been watching my portions and and choosing healthier options. I have been doing more walking around town and starting to lift weights again. Since the beginning of the week I am down 5lbs and doing a happy dance for.

    It's funny how when I eat junk like chips and snack cakes for so long I seriously for get how to eat healthy. I asked a friend who is big in to health what to eat cause I had for gotten how to eat healthy. It's like I get junk food brain washed and now I need to train myself to eat healthy. I also feel like I need to somehow detox from sugar I feel like someone addicted to drugs, I need it, I need it. Hi my name is Nikki and I'm a sugar addict.

Plan for week 6
- Detox from sugar
- incorporate more exercise
- Keep up with portion control and keep making healthier choices.