Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Visions Of Sugar Plums Holiday Tutorial


I have gotten such good feed back on my Vision of Sugar Plums look I have done a tutorial for you. I'm having such a good time coming up with and doing these holiday themed & inspired looks. I can't wait to move on to the next one. 







EYES

  • NYX Jumbo pencil in milk
  • OCC pure pigment in magenta
  • OCC magenta & Disco ball Glitter
  •  Maybelline Eyestodio Color Explosion Luminizing Eyeshadow (10 Amethyst Ablaze) 
  • Maybelline Falsies Mascara
  • Physicians Formula 2 in 1 eye booster 
LIPS
  • Revlon Matte, 002 Pink Pout 
  • Lipsmackers Lip Gloss, watermelon
FACE
  • NYX cream blush in Boho Chic

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hi Nykkey! I love this look! The color on the eyes is just gorgeous!!

I just selected you for the Kreativ Blogger award:)

http://glitterglossandglaze.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-first-award-kreative-blogger.html