Saturday, December 17, 2011

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine Review


 www.newyorkcolor.com
Have you heard the gossip? There’s a new gloss in town! NYC New York Color Liquid Lip Shine is getting headlines with seriously high-drama color at a seriously low price. Pure pigments give a 3-D effect that’s off-the-charts glossy. Tons of hot new shades, from preppy nudes to bold statement hues – all for less than your weekly fashion magazine.




 Benefits

  • Pure pigments, 3D-effect shine
  • Lips feel moisturized
  • Creamy and soft texture
  • Non-sticky  
Description from NewYorkColor.com

 I have been using was Nude York City # 582, which I received complementary to test  through Infuenster's Voxbox program. It's a nice sheer nude, perfect to wear alone or over lipstick.

PROS-
  • I liked the multi-toned skimmer it has, it's very fine and subtle.  
  • It's a great sheer nude color
  • Nicely moisturizing  
  • it has a nice sweet sugary sent. 
  • the applicator is flexible at the end which makes it easier to apply 
CONS
  • my only con was it was slightly sticky. It wasn't too bad but could be better, on a scale of 1- 10 1 being the stickiest i would give it a 7 for stickiness.
Over all I think that for the inexpensive price its a good lip gloss. I'm interested in trying some of the brighter colors to see how pigmented they are.



Disclaimer: All of the products shown in this post were sent to me, but my opinions are not influenced in anyway and I am not being paid by showing these products. All reviews are my 100% honest opinion.