Have you heard the gossip? There’s a new gloss in town! NYC New York Color Liquid Lip Shine is getting headlines with seriously high-drama color at a seriously low price. Pure pigments give a 3-D effect that’s off-the-charts glossy. Tons of hot new shades, from preppy nudes to bold statement hues – all for less than your weekly fashion magazine.
- Pure pigments, 3D-effect shine
- Lips feel moisturized
- Creamy and soft texture
I have been using was Nude York City # 582, which I received complementary to test through Infuenster's Voxbox program. It's a nice sheer nude, perfect to wear alone or over lipstick.
- I liked the multi-toned skimmer it has, it's very fine and subtle.
- It's a great sheer nude color
- Nicely moisturizing
- it has a nice sweet sugary sent.
- the applicator is flexible at the end which makes it easier to apply
- my only con was it was slightly sticky. It wasn't too bad but could be better, on a scale of 1- 10 1 being the stickiest i would give it a 7 for stickiness.
Disclaimer: All of the products shown in this post were sent to me, but my opinions are not influenced in anyway and I am not being paid by showing these products. All reviews are my 100% honest opinion.