Tuesday, September 13, 2011

CoverGirl NatureLuxe Mousse Mascara Review


Discover luxurious volume that feels light as air. We took out a heavy synthetic and put in a light touch of nature — for luxurious lashes that are 20% lighter vs. the most expensive mascara. 2X more volume vs. bare lashes. (CoverGirl.com)




I have been really digging this mascara. I really love the feel of the mascara to the touch, normal mascaras feel dry and crunchy but this feels soft and leaves the lashes very flexible. I have been choosing this over the Lashblast Fusion. It separates my lashes well, and gives a good amount of volume, but the length it gives is amazing!  I have been using Black Brown #510, and I will defiantly be buying it in blackest black #500 because it’s such a great mascara.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Glad to hear the mascara is good! I use the NatureLuxe gloss balm just about everyday and its great...so it must be a good line.

JosephineNychole said...

Just wanted to stop by to let you know that I awarded you with the "Classic Beauty Blog Award"!!
http://www.mymaneblog.com/2011/09/classic-beauty-blog-award.html

I love your blog! :)

xoxo, nykki
http://www.mymaneblog.com