Friday, October 14, 2011

Extreme couponing (CVS haul 10/14/11)



The breakdown of how I got $31.27 worth of stuff for just $5.48


I did this in 2 transactions. Doing this allows you to be able to use your Extra Bucks in the same visit, and get the most out of a deal.

Transaction #1 – John Frieda precious foam color (hair dye) Regular $13.29. I used a CVS coupon that came in the mail for one free John Frieda precious foam color. This had a special of $3 Extra Bucks that will print out on the receipt.  

Transaction #2 - Two packages of Schick slim twin razors. Which were on sale for buy one get one half off, regular $8.99. Then I used a $4 off 2 packages manufactures coupon which the second pack .49 cents. Then I used the $3 Extra Bucks from the first transaction and $1 Extra Buck from a previous day. My ending total was $5.48. Plus I also received a free candy bar!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Hey! I love your blog! I found you through the Blog Hop! I subbed!!